Bioengineer, Universidad Nacional de Entre Ríos
- Motor learning
- Sleep and Memories
- Memory consolidation
- Solano A, Riquelme LA, Perez-Chada D, Della-Maggiore V. Visuomotor adaptation modulates the clustering of sleep spindles into trains.
- Solano A, Riquelme LA, Perez-Chada D, Della-Maggiore V. Motor Learning Promotes the Coupling between Fast Spindles and Slow Oscillations Locally over the Contralateral Motor Network.
Cerebr Cortex. Online (2021)
Works in Conferences:
- Visuomotor adaptation promotes spindle clustering and fast spindle-SO coupling locally, over the contralateral motor network. Neuroscience 2021 – SfN Annual Meeting, Online, 2021
- Local coupling between sleep spindles and slow oscillations supports consolidation of visuomotor adaptation. Neuromatch 3.0 – Neuroscience Online Conference, 2020.
Available on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0VH2Y2GKho
- Sleep Consolidation of Visuomotor Adaptation: Differential effects on Memory Retention and Persistence. Neuroscience 2019 – SfN Annual Meeting, Chicago (EE.UU), 2019
- Visuomotor adaptation increases the number of spindles associated with slow oscillation during NREM sleep. Neuroscience 2018 – SfN Annual Meeting, San Diego (EE.UU), 2018
- Visual feedback modulates inherent bias in a visuomotor center-out pointing task. 2nd LABMAN Meeting, Buenos Aires (Argentina), 2017
- Different Connectivity Approaches to Examine Motor Memory Consolidation with Resting-State fMRI. II FALAN Congress, Buenos Aires (Argentina), 2016
Ph.D. scholarship PIDDEF 2016-2018
Ph.D. scholarship CONICET 2019-2021
- Signal and Systems, Bioengineering, Buenos Aires Institute of Technology (Buenos Aires, Argentina)