Ph.D. in Neurosciences, School of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires
MSc equivalent, Biological Sciences, University of Buenos Aires
- Ph.D. in Neurosciences, School of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires
- MSc equivalent, Biological Sciences, University of Buenos Aires
- Coach in Artistic Gymnastics, GEBA
- Neuroscience of Movement and applications in sports training.
- Neurobiology of learning and memory. Sleep and memory.
- Verbalization, imagery, and observation of action in motor learning
- Quantitative Physiology, Bioengineering Career, Technology Institute of Buenos Aires
- Neurobiology and Movement Neuroscience, Diploma in Sports and Neurosciences, Favaloro University.
- Systems Neuroscience, Master in Neurosciences, National University Arturo Jauretche.
- Lerner, G., Albert, S., Caffaro, P. A., Villalta, J. I., Jacobacci, F., Shadmehr, R., Della-Maggiore, V. The origins of anterograde interference in visuomotor adaptation. Cerebral Cortex (2020) In press
- Caffaro PA, Suárez LD, Blake M & Delorenzi A (2012) Dissociationbetween memory reactivation and its behavioural expression:scopolamine interferes with memory expression without disruptinglong-term storage. Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. doi: 10.1016/j.nlm.2012.08.003
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @pepocaffaro
- Twitter: @PepoCaffaro